Some question that have answers for reason ;)
- My preferred social service is not supported by Favs, what can I do?
- We're always trying to add new valueable services. If you'd think we missed to add a certain service please fill in this form.
- Why don't you support Google+?
- Currently Google does not provide an API for reading the things you +1'ed. Once they do we will add this feature.
- What about privacy?
- See our Privacy Information.
- I would like to unfav items directly from inside the app.
- If you think that an entry is not interesting any more you can 'remove' it. This will hide the entry locally only. For faving and unfaving in a service the user would need to authorize and that would make the adding of channels a pain. Also it would never be possible to unfav entries from people you follow, therefore you can only manipulate the data locally.
- Will you support Snow Leopard or other prior OS X version?
- My question is not answered!
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org